Any owner of a website dedicated to increasing its value, page rank, and monetary income can appreciate the importance of the link building strategies. These goals can be accomplished using the link building strategies. You can be easily side tracked by the overwhelming options available on the internet. Achieving your online victory is the main reason the top ten most informative link building strategies have been laid out below.
Let’s get started!
1) Start with submitting to Web Directory Listings- they boost your link popularity and improve your rankings on sites like Yahoo and Google with one way links to your website; driving traffic through direct referrals. You can submit your site to both paid and free directories. Setting up on free directories has one way links to your website and no strings attached; however it can take an eternity for your link to be reviewed. Paid directories have your website listed with a smaller amount of competitive links. Pick one that is moderately priced and find their rankings. Place your links on trusted directories such as Yahoo and DMOZ. There are millions of web directories out there but a more reliable well known one can up the ante of your website link.
2) Request an exchange of links on similar sites- linking to another site that is related to yours and offers no competition can be the step to getting an outgoing link on their site. This increases your site value.
Write articles and press releases that are useful. The readers can obtain a useful piece of information if you write an informative, interesting, and thoughtful press release. This can lead to re-blogs, newsletters, and so on. This can mean more quality linkages to your site and an increase in your value.
4) Go for social bookmarking sites- people have a tendency to shy away from this but it is important towards you link building strategies. Every user from all over the world can link to your site. These sites are usually made by real people that tag you, instead of Google using unnatural algorithms to determine your sites worth.
5) BUY text links from other sites if your site is not unique enough. Text links should look viable and real, this is important.
6) Don’t just comment all in one day in online forums, involve yourself, have an active stream of comments building your credibility.
Experiment with writing testimonials and reviews. This is another way of linking back to your site by creating a stand within the online community.
8) Ask clients and vendors to post links back to your site- a simple link building strategy.
9) A gold mine that is easy set up and easy work is blogs. With the understanding that it’s about quality not quantity, you can post on anything. A great link building strategy is blog commenting as well.
10) Content is the last link building strategy! You can build major traffic on your site with quality content. Other webmasters want to link to something that is useful to their readers and naturally want to link to quality content. You don’t have to go out and build links yourself when you have quality content because they will be built for you.
categories: link building,links,back links,seo,sem,search engine optimization,search engines,webmaster,internet