1.. Advertising Specials: If a magazine offers a “two for one” deal, or a “pay for 3 and get a 4th ad free”, take advantage of it; it Is free Advertising!
2. Free Listings: Some publications offer to list your name and address Free, if you've got something that you offer “free for the asking” to their readers. This may be a “free sample”, a free list of shoppers; or whatever. Tell publishers what you have to offer!
3. Print a Pamphlet Offering Tips: List tips or what-have-you, and on the inside pages, or in the back, place some of your own Free ads!!
4. The Piggy-Back Method: Each time you mail a letter or fill an order, place other ads in the envelope; it costs you no more and it's like getting a free ad!!
5. Free “Give-Aways”: These can be pens, rulers; key chains, etc, each with YOUR ad message and address on every one. Give them away and your Free Ad rides along!
6. Your Own Advertiser/Newsletter: Issue it regularly; sell ad space in it and subscriptions to it. They pay for the printing and postage, and YOUR advertisements in it, as well , at no cost to you!
7. Trade Products/Services for Ad Space: If you have got something which a publisher wishes trade what they desire, for ad space!
8. Provide Commission Adverts to Dealers: Your dealers place YOUR advertisements over THEIR name! Free Advertisements for your products!
9. Columns; Releases, etc.: Publishers will most likely print these free, if it's Reports, or interesting to their readers! Send notices out to editors and get free adverts in exchange!
10. Share Costs With Others: Correspond with other dealers and mailers. Split costs and quantities with others. Your adverts go FREE to HIS customers, and HIS go free to yours!
11. Offer Your Commission Advertisements to Publishers: They insert them as “mailer/distributor” commission adverts! They cost you nothing and can get you lots of orders!
12. Your Product as a BONUS Item on Another’s Flyer: This can increase the other person’s orders, and YOUR product gets publicized on HIS fliers, etc!
13. Place PIM-50 Phrases in your Ads: This announces to Publisher: “Insert my ad in your publication and I can help distribute 50” (or more) copies for you. It’s another sort of “trade deal” with publishers.
14. Give a Talk or Seminar: Contact local clubs, and organizations. They always seek outside speakers. After you talk of your business or your product, hand out flyers, etc. It is like getting free advertising!
15. Advertisements on Bulletin Boards: Put up flyers on food shop, laundry mat bulletin-boards.
16. Make a Rubber Stamp of your Ad: Stamp it everywhere you can. Stamp it on envelopes; flyers; and so on.
17. Be Listed as a Source in Back of Books: Frequently writers will wish to list references and sources in their books. Get the work out to authors! Look for advertisements offering Free Ads!!
18. Discount to “a Friend”: Tell your clients you'll give deductions to anybody they send your way! It’s Recommendation by Friends advertising; the very best you can get and it is free!
Free advertising is any message that goes out to potential purchasers without cost to you! There are lots of techniques to get others to spread the word about what you offer! Try these methods; and you'll get lot of free adverts; which mean more responses and more orders! Come up with some more good business ideas and repeat this process and you'll be running a chain of succesful businesses in virtually no time.